I am on Thanksgiving break this week, and I am so excited about it!
For those of you who don’t know, I am a high school teacher at a small Christian school located deep in the hills. We have alternated between in-person and virtual learning since August, and, let me tell you, remote teaching during this pandemic has been the most challenging aspect of my teaching career! I am so ready for a week of rest and relaxation!
My brain has been buzzing with all of the things that I want to do this week:
- plan and prepare our Thanksgiving meal
- deep clean a few rooms in our home
- spend extra time in Bible study & prayer
- list some items for sale in my online store
- work on a photography project
- put up Christmas decorations
- plan some blog posts
- switch out my fall/winter clothing
- read a couple of books
- create our Christmas card
- enjoy time with my family
Umm…I think that my list is a bit long considering I need to rest this week, but we’ll see how things go.
My hubby will be spending a lot of time in the woods over next several days; rifle season opens today, and he’s had his eye on a monster buck. Hopefully our freezer will be filled with deer meat soon.
Our two youngest girls are home with us this week, and I’m pretty sure there will be some late nights involving movie-watching and lazy mornings spent sleeping in.
Do you have any special plans this week?
Leave a Reply