1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4:
–?Dad walked in. ?Smells delicious. How?s it coming along??? from Autumn with the Moodys by Sarah Maxwell.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can:
–There?s nothing there, but I think I pulled a muscle.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
–Fox News at the gym.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
–Thunder rumbling outside, and Curly Girl talking to Reader Rabbit on the other computer.
7. When did you last step outside?
–3 hours ago when I went to get the mail
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
–I was looking at Mrs. B?s blog.
9. What are you wearing?
–a pink, orange, and tan striped shirt/denim skirt/orange sandals
10. Did you dream last night?
–Most likely, but I don?t remember.
11. When did you last laugh?
–Earlier today Lil? Nut said she wanted to play with the cucumber, but she was talking about the computer.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
–a bulletin board with the kids? artwork, two calendars, and lots of black Sharpie marker scribbles
13. Seen anything weird lately?
–Yesterday in the garden I saw a black bug (don?t know what kind, but it had wings) carrying a much larger bug wrapped in a spider?s web .
Where did #14 go?
15. What is the last film you saw?
—Little Lord Fauntleroy?We watched it as a family 2 nights ago.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
–A maid, a butler, and a cook.
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
–I am left-handed.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
–I would want everyone to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour.
19. Do you like to dance?
–No. The only dancing I do is when we?re playing around as a family, and it?s not a pretty sight?trust me.
20. George W Bush:
–Much better than the alternatives! I voted for him, I pray for him daily, and I think he has the toughest job in the world.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
—We?ve been blessed with 3 girls, but if there is a #4, I like the name Emma.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
—We have one boy, so if we were blessed with another it would probably be Clay.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
–I have never desired to live anywhere but the U.S.A. I have never traveled outside of the U.S., but I would like to visit Ireland someday.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
–“Well done, thou good and faithful servant.?
25. Four or Five people you want to do this quiz on their blog:
Susan P. ~ A Place Called Home
Susan ~ ByGrace
Tammy ~ Tammy’s Times
Kate ~ Maranatha
Leave a Reply