I actually stumbled upon the whole “blogging” thing. I googled “home management binder” and found Mrs. Wilt’s lovely blog. A few weeks later I decided that blogging would be a wonderful way to stay in touch with long-distance family and friends, as well as record the daily happening in our home. I’ve come across some fantastic ideas and met some amazing ladies along the way. My goal for this blog is for it to continue to be a God-honoring place to share about our days.
B. Share a photo of your dream location from which to blog.
C. Share some things about yourself.
1. Time you usually blog: I usually blog during our afternoon quiet time or after the kids have gone to bed at night.
2. Your favorite drink: hot chocolate
3. Favorite book: Besides my Bible, I can’t pick just one! I just love good books! 🙂
4. Favorite dessert: cheesecake
5. A scripture that has been an inspiration to you: There are so many verses that the have been special to me during different seasons of my life. A verse that has been special to me lately is Psalm 19:14, “Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.” This verse reminds me that my desire should be to please God in everything I say and do.